Technical Engineering - Especialty Telematics with
Specialization Diploma in Networks and Services awarded by
Politechnic University of Mataró (EUPM); UPC center. Studies finished February 1999.
(Eur Ing) by Feani.
Nº 32490. (2013)
|- Postgrade of
specialization in Technical Audit and Computer Forensics at
Open University of Catalonia (UOC). Distance learning. Year 2007.
|- Postgrade in
Asia: Japan Economy Expert, Open University of Catalonia (UOC), distance learning.
Finished at 2009.
|- Postgrade in Integral Security Management
at University of Vic
& Ised center.
Distance learning. Finished at 2014.
|- Studying Master
in Oriental Asia: Japan Economic and Political Expert. Open
University of Catalonia (UOC).
Distance learning. Pending of the final project.
CERTIFICATES & OTHER KNOWLEDGE
- PCI SSC QSA. PCI. License 713818. 2015.
- CIRM of IMI.
License 3150. 2015.
- ICS Security and Protection. Scadalab.eu. 2014.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. BSI. License
- CRISC of ISACA. License 1417590. 2014.
- CISM of ISACA. License 1323165. 2013.
- CISA of ISACA. License 13106956. 2013.
- Tech Court Expert Witness,
member #111. ACPJT. 2013.
- Computer Court Expert Witness. Member 195 of ANTPJI. 2012.
- Course of Information Security System Management
based on UNE ISO IEC 27001:2005. 20 hours. Inteco.
- Course of Agile development. 4 hours. Inteco. 2012.
- Personal Data Privacy Course. 10 hours. Inteco. 2011.
Course of Computer Law and Judicial Assessment. Udima. 2014.
- Spamina Cloud Email & Web Security Certified. Spamina . License
Medium level certified. January 2012.
- Technical Professional: System Security (ePO4.5, VSE8.7i, HIPS7.0,
- From 2011 November 2nd until 2012 November 2nd.
- Technical certified in Professional Services of ePO, VirusScan &
SCM Appliance. McAfee
- From 2007 May until 2008 May.
- Technical Professional: Messaging and Web Security. McAfee - From 2007
April 10th until 2008 April 10th.
- Technical Professional: System Security. McAfee - From 2007
April 3rd until 2008 april 3rd.
- Technical certified in Professional Services. McAfee - From 2005
April 14th until 2007 March 1st.
- Secure Content Manager Technical Professional. McAfee - From 2005
February 18th until 2006 February 18th.
- System Security Technical Professional. McAfee - From 2005
January 14th until 2006 January 14th.
- Private Security Manager (license 12.659) & Chief (license
6.094). Spanish Home Office. 2015.
- Personal Excellence Superior Program. 200 hours. E-logos & Universidad de Nebrija.
- Introduction to Coaching. 25 hours. UOC. Barcelona. 2011.
- Communication techniques I & II. 25 & 20 hours. FORCEM.
- AED & BLS instructor certified by the Catalan Government. 2014.
- Instrumental techniques applied (IH review). 10 hours. Red Cross.
- Management and assistance to victims in multiple NBC situation. Merck
- Basic Occupational Health Technician. 60 hours. FORCEM. Barcelona.
- Basic Life Support and Semiautomatic External Defibrillation Course.
6 hours. Subzero,
validated by Semicyuc
- Inmediate Healthcare (IH) Diploma level II. 50 hours. Red Cross.
Barcelona. February 2010.
- Scuba diver 3 STAR CMAS
(***) - CMAS/FECDAS with the
technichal Advanced level. License
- BLS. License SVB/0900359.
- Nitrox. License NITB/0900243.
- Oxygen administration.
- Search & Rescue. License SR/0900107.
- Deep Diver. License BPR/0900184.
- DAN Europe
- ADV - Advanced Oxygen Provider
- AED - AED Provider
- AQU - Aquatic Oxygen Provider
- BLS - Basic Life Support Provider
- FA - First Aid Provider
- MLI - First Aid for Marine Life Injuries
- NEU - On-Site Neurological Assessment Provider
- OFA - Oxygen First Aid Provider
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Comparing Theory and Practice.
Coursera. Leiden University. 2014.
- Fire Awareness Course.Chubb Parsi. December 2013.
- ASITF & BSITF II certified. UN-DSS. May
- Special driving course - Level I. AiP.
- Grade PL-4
of Kyusho granted by (Kyusho International ®).
Certificate #0064. Ronchi dei Legionari (Italy), february 2014.
Dan of Kyusho Jutsu by Kyusho Jutsu Kokusai Shihankai. Certificate 00018.
- 2nd Dan of Ninpo Buguei (E.P.F.A.). Granada, april
- 2nd Dan of Police Personal Defense. (F.A.L.M.A.).
Granada, april 2006.
- 1st Dan of Ninpo Kito Ryu (Ninpo Kan
dojo Association). Barcelona, february 2001.
- Medieval fencing instructor.
ACEA Hall (Barcelona). From 2004 until 2007.
- Kyu grade in several styles (Meifu Shinkage ryu, Kenjutsu, Iai, Budo
- Spanish Regional Manager of Kyusho
International from 2009 until 2012 (Since it was created until this
- Self-Defense & Communication Systems instructor of private
security. 14.364 Spanish Home Office license. February 2010.
Tactical Control Program) Instructor grade PL-1. License #KTCP0047.
- Martial Arts / Ninpo Buguei Instructor.
(F.A.L.M.A.). April 2006.
- Recognition as Researcher
for the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2013
granted by Kyusho International®.
- Recognition as Ambassador for
the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2010 granted by Kyusho
-Recognition to Dedication for
the difusion and practice of Kyusho at year 2008 granted by
- Overall winner of the ACEA
summer duels of one and a half sword. 2008 in Barberá de la Conca
- Therapist level 2
of the Kyusho International Health & Wellness program. License
KHW0004. Lisboa (Portugal). November 2011.
- Reiki Usui therapist. Level 3.
- Teaching Martial arts since
- Catalan, native language. High proficiency
spoken, read and written. Level C.
- Spanish. secondary native language. High proficiency spoken, read and
- English. Eight years of study in schools. High proficiency spoken,
read and written.
- Japanese. Average domain spoken, basic reading and writing. Noken Yonkyu level (2006).
Working with direct connection to
Internet since 1998, directly
related to computer security since 2002. Having conducted services
related to Computer Security, from 2003 to 2007:
- Member of the Security team of
the IMI of the city council of
under the guidance of Neus Bellavista, who won the SiC 2011 prize of Securmatica.
- Member of the Computer Security Office of the IMI of the city council
of Barcelona from December 2007 until June 2011.
- Having worked in projects like XCAT3.0, CTTI, SABA, ...
- Administrator of Xaviervila.net.
- Administrator of Scuba.cat.
- Co-administrator of Kyusho
- President and founder member of the A.C.D. Kyusho España association
- Founder member of the Barcelona Training Hall. (A.C.E.A)
- Member of Mensa Spain.
- Responsible of news & translations of PPI
Coreteam from February to April of 2010.
- Member of the translation team
into Spanish of the Enabling Information - COBIT5 book of ISACA. 2014.
- Adaptation of the CSA CCMv3
into the Spanish security Framcework (RD 3/2010). 2014.
- Translator of several e-books
from English to Spanish.(Kyusho H&W, KTCP,
Hohan Noken Secret Notes).
- Has participated in the
Program broadcasted in Internet 2011, November 4th.
- Has participated in the TV3 program Latituds
- "Ciberactivistes". Program broadcasted for the first time 2011,
May the 29th.
- Has participated in the TV3 program Karakia "Més enllà de Gaudí - 2". For the tea
ceremony realized by the master Reiko Ishimatsu. Program broadcasted for the first
time 2002, September the 24th.
- Collaborated on a radio program, 'Temps Lliure' in Radio Gràcia,
local radio of Barcelona, for just over a year in the mid-90s.